Tammy brings a wealth of enthusiasm and marketing expertise to her real estate career. Licensed since 2003, she has over 14 years experience helping her clients buy and sell real estate in the greater Austin area.
A longtime Austin resident (since 1978) and very knowledgeable of all aspects of the city and outlying areas, Tammy is an expert in Austin residential real estate. She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin (Hook’em Horns) and has lived in 6 different Austin neighborhoods.
From 2003 – 2014, Tammy partnered with her mother, Judy DeWitt. Together the “Family Pair” was highly successful in helping clients throughout their partnership. After 25 years in real estate, Judy retired in 2014.
What sets Tammy apart is her outstanding customer service. Every single online review she has received has been 5 stars. Her dedication and high level of customer satisfaction show why most of her business is with past clients and their referrals. Read how her clients rave about her on Yelp or Facebook.
Tammy’s Qualifications & Experience
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree from University of Texas at Austin
Real Estate Experience
- Licensed Realtor® since 2003
- Top Producer at Horizon Realty since 2009
- Top Producer at Coldwell Banker United Realtors from 2003 – 2009
- CHMS, Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 Five Star Professional Customer Service Award – awarded to less than 7% of all Realtors
- Taught Home-buying Seminars at Wells Branch Community Library
- Hosted Free Property Tax Seminars for Wells Branch Residents
- Over 8 years professional marketing experience
- 10 years management experience in the high-tech, non-profit, and manufacturing industries
Professional & Community Memberships
- Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission since 2003, license #508212
- Weekly Volunteer Driver for Meals on Wheels since 2015
- Past Member Northwest Elementary PTO, Volunteer Chairperson, 2006-2008, Yearbook Chairperson 2009-2010; Voted Parent Volunteer of the Month May 2007 & March 2010
- Westview Middle School PTO Board Secretary 2012-2013, Chair of Membership Committee 2013 – 2014
- Austin Board of Realtors®
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Past Member of the Women Businesses of Wells Branch
- Proud Member of the active Wells Branch Neighborhood Association
- Active Member Connally HS PTA, 2016 Holiday Bazaar Fundraiser Committee Chair
- Past Member of the Friends of the Wells Branch Library Board
Personal info about Tammy
- Married since 1999
- Mother to a son in middle school and daughter in high school
- Played soccer in Austin Women’s Soccer League for 15 years from 1992 – 2007
- Aspiring Yogi and Animal Lover
- Stays active on current technology including social network sites, blogging & website design
- Enjoys cooking and baking for her family
- World Traveler who has lived in Warsaw, Poland and Munich, Germany and recently traveled to Vietnam & Thailand
- Speaks Polish, German and a little Vietnamese
Tammy and her family on a recent vacation in Vietnam.
The Right Real Estate Agent for You
Whether you’re buying or selling, it’s ultimately about realizing a dream. I understand how much the decision will mean to you. In fact, that’s one of the reasons I became a real estate agent – to help people buy or sell a home, while making the process easy and trouble-free. Clients often tell me how much they appreciate my expertise, my willingness to be there with them every step of the way, and my determination to get them the best deal. They also tell me I’m caring and a great negotiator – which is quite a compliment!
If you’re looking for a real estate agent, it’s important that you find someone who is a good fit for you. So let’s talk. Whether you’re selling or buying, I’d like to learn more about you and your needs and goals. You can count on me to “tell it like it is” and give you a realistic picture of what is possible.
Contact me to get in touch.