Prepare your Home for Sale
The first and most important step in achieiving a maximum selling price is investing the time and money in getting your home in the best possible condition. That means all outstanding repairs are completed, the home is sparkling clean and de-cluttered, and each room is staged appropriately. I enlist a professional home stager and give you my professional recommendations (based on my experience selling hundreds of homes since 2003) to get your home looking its best.
Determine the Right Asking Price
I’m an expert at creating a pricing strategy that will pique the interest of qualified buyers – and set the stage to get you the highest sale price possible. I’m also a specialist in the local market.
I begin by getting to know your property and all its desirable features. Then I make some calculations to determine its Current Market Value. That value is based, in large part, on what similar houses in the area have sold for recently.
Of course, buyers won’t pay for the sentimental value you place on your house. But special features such as hardwood floors, a newly renovated kitchen or bathroom, or a beautiful backyard patio can have an impact on how quickly a property sells and for what price. I’ll help you understand all the factors that go into setting the list price, and ensuring it is just right for the marketplace and your goals
Attract Qualified Buyers
Next you must attract the attention of qualified buyers.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly. To achieve that success, I’ll implement my proven marketing plan including social media promotion, professional photography and virtual tour, e-flyer blast to 10,000+ agents, exposure to my exclusive Realtor network, well-advertised open house, beautiful full color brochures and much more.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Ensure Successful Showings
Private showings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you want them to be impressed by what they see – and be motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agent, I ensure we maximize the potential of every showing. I advise you on how best to prepare your property, I market it to qualified buyers, and then, at viewings, draw their attention to the great qualities of your house.
Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make showings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Open blinds and drapes to let in maximum natural light.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
My homes rarely stay on the market longer than a few weeks due to my proven marketing plan and recommendations on how to get your home in show-ready condition!
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer.
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated but I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Expert Coordination from Contract to Close
As your real estate agent, I’ll work closely with you to ensure the deal is finalized and that your move goes smoothly.
I’ll take care of all the details from the day we go under contract until we close. For example, if there are any conditions on the offer to buy your property, such as “passing a home inspection”, I’ll coordinate with you and the seller’s agent to ensure that the condition is satisfied and the deal closes.
I’ll also be there for you, as your real estate expert, up to the day you move – and beyond. I provide you with the names of recommended contractors, movers, etc. from my network of reputable professionals and companies.
My goal is simple: To make your house sale and move a positive experience.
I’d love the opportunity to learn more about your selling goals. Just fill out the form below to get in touch with me.